Mango Whirls are a delicious roll of chewy dried mango.
Described by the Tuck Shop Managers, Malcolm Sargent School as:
"a tightly curled up whirl of dried mango taste sensation"
|Do Not Meet School Food Standards|
|Quantity||100 x pieces|
|Product of||South Africa|
|Ingredients||Mango, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE|
|Allergens||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE|
|Processed where PEANUTS, NUTS, SESAME, SOYA, MILK, EGG, MUSTARD, CELERY, SUPHITES & GLUTEN are also handled.|
|of which sugars||48.7g|
|of which saturated||0.2g|
Mango Whirls do not meet the School Food Standards because they are processed (the mango is pureed and then formed into strips).
Mango is a source of:
- helps your immune system to work as it should against infections
- helps vision in dim light
- helps keep skin and the linings of some parts of the body, such as the nose, healthy
- helps the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food
- helps to form haemoglobin – the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body
Mango Whirls are made of 100% fruit, nothing is added. The sugar released is natural fruit sugar.