Managers: Directors, Finance and Stock Control Managers
At the end of every half term, you need to do a stock take and this will tell you how much profit you have made. Your fruit to suit representative will be happy to help especially with your first one.
You will need:
- Tuck Shop Manager File
- All the left over snacks and drinks
Section 5: Page 2 Money In (A)
- Directors & Finance Managers
- All the money collected from the tuck shop sales should have been recorded on the sheet.
- Add up the total amount of money collected.
- This is value A.
Section 10: Page 2 Money Out (B)
- Directors and Finance Managers
- All the invoices should have been recorded in the ‘Money Out’ column. If you have lost any, ask your fruit to suit representative for copies.
- Add up the total amount of money going out of the tuck shop business.
- This is value B.
Section 10: Pages 3 & 4
- Stock Control Managers
- You will have snacks and drinks left over so you need to work out how much they are worth.
- Number Remaining Column: Count how many of each snack are left over.
- Individual Cost Price Column: Enter in the price you paid for the snacks. This will be on the invoices.
- Toyal Value Column: Multiply the 'Cost Price' by the 'Number Remaining' to give the ‘Total Value’.
- Add the 'Total Value' to give the ‘Total Value of Snacks’.
- This is value C.
- Repeat for the drinks. This is value D
Section 10: Page 1
- Fill in the blanks in the sum
- Complete the sum and find your profit
- Sign and date the form
If you have made a profit, YAY, well done you! Make sure you tell your Supervisor and Headteacher. You could do an assembly and/or write a letter to parents to tell everyone how much profit you have made and remind them how the profit will be spent.
If you haven’t made a profit arrange a meeting with your Supervisor and fruit to suit representative to see if we can work out why.