As Finance Manager you are in charge of all of the tuck shop money. You must be very good at numeracy to have been voted into this managerial role.
- Collect the week's money.
- Count the money.
- Enter the amount collected in the Tuck Shop Manager File: Section 5 Finances.
- Give the money to the bursar/secretary to be banked and ask them to sign the bookkeeping form (page 2).
Half Term Stock Take
Bookkeeping Form Section 10, page 1:
- Add up all the money collected from the tuck shop (Money In A)
- Check all the invoices have been put into the Tuck Shop Manager File by the Purchase Managers. Jan will have copies if you need them.
- Add all of the invoices together (Money Out B).
- Calculate the value of your stock (all the snacks and drinks you ahve left). Use pages 2&3 to help.
- Calculate your profits.
- Let your other Tuck Shop Managers know how much profit you have made.
- At the next whole school assembly, let everyone know how much profit you have made (or ask another manager to do it for you).
End of Year
- Prepare a Financial Statement for the end of the year showing how much profit you have made for the whole year.
- Present the information in a whole school assembly (or ask another manager to do it for you).