A delicious fruity mixture containing chunks of dried mango, apple and chopped apricots.
"insert a quote/description from one of the tuck shop managers here"
Name, Manager Role, School Name
|Meet School Food Standards|
|Quantity||100 x 20g|
|Ingredients||Apricots 43%, dried mango 18%, dried apple 18%, flame raisins, rice flour, sunflower oil, preservative SULPHUR DIOXIDE|
|Allergens||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE|
|Warning: This product has been processed in a factory where PEANUTS, NUTS, SESAME, SOYA, MILK, EGG, MUSTARD, CELERY, SUPHITES & GLUTEN are also handled.|
|of which sugars||45.4g|
|of which saturated||0.04g|
Mango is a source of:
- keeps your digestive system in good working order
- helps your immune system to work as it should against infections
- helps vision in dim light
- helps keep skin and the linings of some parts of the body, such as the nose, healthy
- helps control the balance of fluids in the body helps correct functioning of the heart muscle
- helps to produce red and white blood cells, and triggers the release of iron to form haemoglobin – the substance that carries oxygen around the body is thought to be important for infant growth, brain development, the immune system and strong bones
- Mango is a rich source of antioxidants: they work together inside the body to help keep cells working properly.