Chopped Apricots are delicious cubes of chewy dried apricots.
"insert a quote/description from one of the tuck shop managers here"
Name, Manager Role, School Name
|Meet School Food Standards|
|Quantity||100 x 20g|
|Ingredients||Apricots, rice flour, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE|
|Allergens||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE|
|Warning: This product has been processed in a factory where PEANUTS, NUTS, SESAME, SOYA, MILK, EGG, MUSTARD, CELERY, SUPHITES & GLUTEN are also handled.|
|of which sugars||53.4g|
|of which saturated||0.02g|
Apricots are a source of:
- keeps your digestive system in good working order
- helps to make red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body
- a lack of iron can lead to iron deficiency anaemia
- helps your immune system to work as it should against infections
- helps vision in dim light
- helps keep skin and the linings of some parts of the body, such as the nose, healthy
- helps control the balance of fluids in the body
- helps correct functioning of the heart muscle
- helps to build strong bones and teeth
- regulates muscle contractions, including heartbeat
- ensures blood clots normally
fruit to suit’s chopped apricots are sourced from Turkey. Turkish apricots contain more calcium than apricots grown in other countries.