Assorted Raisins are a delicious mixture of raisins including juicy crimson and golden raisins.
"insert a quote/description from one of the tuck shop managers here"
Name, Manager Role, School Name
|Meet School Food Standards|
|Quantity||100 x 25g|
|Product of||Various Origins|
|Ingredients||Raisins, golden raisins, crimson raisins, sultanas, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE, dressed in natural vegetable oil|
|Allergens||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE|
|Warning: This product has been processed in a factory where PEANUTS, NUTS, SESAME, SOYA, MILK, EGG, MUSTARD, CELERY, SUPHITES & GLUTEN are also handled.|
|of which sugars||67.2g|
|of which saturated||0.04g|
Raisins are a source of:
- helps to make red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body
- a lack of iron can lead to iron deficiency anaemia
- helps to build strong bones and teeth
- regulates muscle contractions, including heartbeat
- ensures blood clots normally
- helps to make new cells and enzymes
- helps us process carbohydrate, fat and protein in food
- helps with the healing of wounds
- helps the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food
- helps to form haemoglobin – the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body
- keeps your digestive system in good working order
Raisins are a rich source of antioxidants: they work together inside the body to help keep cells working properly.