Fruit crisps are delicious bags of crispy air dried fruit, containing 100% fruit and nothing else. Each bag is one of your 5 a day and they are available in Sweet Apple, Tangy Apple and Pear flavours.
"insert a quote/description from one of the tuck shop managers here"
Name, Manager Role, School Name
|Meet School Food Standards|
|Sweet Apple Crisps||Tangy Apple Crisps||Pear Crisps|
|Quantity||24 x 20g||24 x 20g||24 x 20g|
|Product of||United Kingdom||United Kingdom||United Kingdom|
|Ingredients||Cox's Orange Apple||Bramley Apple||Pear|
|Allergens||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE||See ingredients in bold UPPERCASE|
|of which sugars||55g|
|of which saturated||0.08g|
Apple and pear fruit crisps are a source of:
- keeps your digestive system in good working order
- helps your immune system to work as it should against infections
- helps vision in dim light
- helps keep skin and the linings of some parts of the body, such as the nose, healthy
- helps to maintain healthy skin, eyes and strengthens the immune system
- helps wounds to heal properly
- is needed to help keep bones healthy
Perry Court Farm crisps are 100% home grown in Kent.