Ask your secretary to let you know when the delivery arrives so you don’t have to keep checking.
The delivery will arrive with an envelope. In that envelope will be:
- Two invoices
- One delivery note
- A newsletter
Use the delivery note to check your order is correct:
- Is it what you asked for?
- Is what has been delivered the same as what is on the delivery note?
If it is correct:
- Sign and date the delivery note
- Give the delivery note and one of the invoices to the secretary/bursar
- Put the other invoice in the Tuck Shop Manager File: Section 9
- Enter the invoice into the Money In/Money Out sheet: Section 10, Page 2
If it is not correct phone your fruit to suit representative and explain what it wrong.