- Are your managers unhappy with their roles?
If one of your managers doesn’t want to do their role anymore, why not interview for someone to replace them?
You will need to:
- Advertise you are looking for new managers for the tuck shop either in an assembly and/or with posters.
- Give potential managers an interview date and time. You might just want the Directors to do the interviewing or invite more managers. We have a Manager Application Form and Manager Assessment Form to help you decide on the best candidate.
- Select the best managers and inform those who did not get the position.
- Train the new managers in their new roles.